Save the date! The next Sentinel-3 Validation Team (S3VT) workshop will be held at EUMETSAT, in Darmstadt, Germany, from the 10th to the 12th of March, 2020! This is an important meeting, jointly chaired by EUMETSAT and ESA, for all scientists & users engaged with validation and evolution recommendations of current & upcoming products from the Copernicus Sentinel-3 mission. And it will be my pleasure to co-chair our 2nd S3VT Atmosphere session.
Anyone who wishes to be involved in the Sentinel-3 validation activities with a privileged access to early new information is very encouraged to submit a proposal to join the S3VT team here. Looking forward to fruitful exchanges on aerosols, fire, H2O, and clouds!
- The ESA EUMETSAT S3VT WebPage here
- Information about the S3VT Atmosphere sub-group here
- To submit a Valid project idea proposal and join the S3VT as new member here
- The EUropean organization for the expoitation of METorological SATellites here
- The European Space Agency ESA here
- The Copernicus programme from the European Union (EU) here